- Wheelchair seating may be requested by calling NPACF at (425) 984-2471 or at the Box Office day of show.
- Assisted listening devices are available at the Box Office or ask the Front of House Manager.
- Children under 5 are welcome at all NPACF performances designated as Family Entertainment; however, no babes in arms will be allowed.
- Children five and over are welcome to attend any performance.
- Every child, regardless of age, is required to have a ticket and must be seated. If a child creates a distraction, out of respect to other audience members please remove the child or respect an usher’s request to do so.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at suitable pauses in the performance, in the least disruptive location.
- If you wish to sit in a seat other than your reserved seat, please ask an usher or the Front of House Manager for assistance.